Solo Trip to Badami

By Amrit Mishra - February 17, 2020


Being a wanderer I describe myself as a lover of roads. Seeing new places, meeting different people, trying some tasty dishes will definitely make you feel like living in an alternate world.



Past few days I was so bound to my work I almost forgot what it feels to be on-road and experience the blue sky and riding along the countrysides.  Last weekend 8th Feb 2020 it all of sudden came to me. Early morning I started my bike, packed my tent and a few cash and started on the road without knowing where to go.


There is no such thing as “enough traveling,” 



Traveling always helped me a lot, to become the person I am today. It helps me to see clearly the road I am following and the obstacles which are stopping me to achieve my destination. Your mind always gets crowded with all of the noise and pollution of work, stress and many other kinds of stuff, sometimes you need a trip like these to clear out things and come up with a shining sun.

It can be scary about traveling alone. But, to me, growing old without experiencing everything you want from life is even scarier. I’ve found that I am never alone when I travel. I am constantly surrounded by people! Solo travel always gave me ultimate freedom. 

These two days were all about me, pondering about these mistakes, the lessons and the road to the future. Around noon approx 1pm when I reached Kolapur while enjoying the delicious chicken meal, I planned to visit the Badami. And the timing was just perfect.

And you are not going to belive, the place is really stunning and will leave you awestruck with its beauty. The clear blue sky along with golden-red rock architectures are really unbelievable. Very small town but those rocks and the rock carving hold thousands of untold stories. There was not much crowd since my timing was a little odd. I enjoyed amazing delicious meals and food captured lots of photographs and spend major time riding across the silent roads of Karnataka villages.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments