Jaipur Jan 2019 Photoblog

By Amrit Mishra - April 03, 2019

Guess this is my 3rd trip to Jaipur.
But still, this city doesn't forget to excite me with the beauty and the glamour.
Being the capital of Rajasthan, this city is a collection of lots of flavors of different kings who ruled this city. Every time I am here I don't forget to explore the breathtaking beauty of this place. Describing this city can't be done in words, you need to see it then only you can understand it.


At Jaipur Railway station. The journey over the train is always exciting.

Albert hall museum. One of place you can afford to miss at Jaipur

from the fort

elephant ride

With Amer Fort


Jantar Mantar

Hawa Mahal

Irresistible food at Chowki dhani


Birla temple


Obviously can't miss the Jaipur delicious food.
How about a ride
team photo at amer fort


Jal mahal

Obviously, I can't miss faluda




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments