Journey of 9000km Pune to Leh 21 Day Solo Trip - Part 2

By Amrit Mishra - September 15, 2017

Now here I am at Kashmir. Words are never sufficient to describe Kashmir and its breath taking beauty. The green and beautiful mountains covered with blue skies are worth admiring, Here are few pics when I came here few months back. So I came here only to see my father and then left for Leh.




When I left the Kashmir City and started towards Zozilla pass, the view started getting better and better. Being September and tourist season you may found lots of tourists, bikers, motorcyclists, backpackers. Its an thrilling feeling to meet so many people from different backgrounds, origins, locations, countries.  Would suggest always go for small food stops and shops as you will find better stories and memories over there.  And yes make sure to carry multiple camera batteries which will help you a lot.

Anyway mine whole ride was kind of different, with no fixed destination and timing. I stopped where ever I feel like, went where ever I enjoyed.









Zojila War Memorial
 One of most sentimental  moment of journey, when I reached here at Zozila War Memorial. As it was getting dark and temperature was decreasing, sun was setting slowly and I was here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments