Pursuit of Happiness.

By Amrit Mishra - September 16, 2013

In the Pursuit of Happiness travelling across India I reached Mumbai. Gateway of India, a place when you can find 1000s of emotions. And in between those of emotions I find the true meaning of Happiness. There was a 5yr old kid, who was jumping, running, dancing across the street to catch soap bubbles. Trying again and again, running from one place to another on his small naked legs just to catch one. And when he was able to catch one, the happiness on his face was indescribable.



He got his happiness, just by blowing a small soap bubble, but I am still in pursuit of my happiness. I can see myself in that kid running here n there to catch bubble of happiness getting blown by wind in the darkness.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments